Congratulations. I also wanted to thank you for reading mine and Richard's blog. And believe me no comment goes unnoticed. It is very nice to meet someone with a great sense of humor. I have been sitting here reading through your blog and some things are just so funny. I hope to be keep in touch. Best wishes on the new addition to the Company.
I just saw your comment on my blog about your Josiah and his birth accident. I am so sorry and you are so right - being close isn't always the answer. Looking back on it, I was induced and if I hadn't been, maybe the prolapse wouldn't have happened.
Congratulations on your new 'edition'. I hope and pray that everything goes smoothly for you.
I live in Canada, am married, with 7 fantastic living sons and daughters and 1 sweetheart who died as a baby. We are in our first bought home in a lovely lake area of this beautiful country.
9 comments:
Congratulations. I also wanted to thank you for reading mine and Richard's blog. And believe me no comment goes unnoticed. It is very nice to meet someone with a great sense of humor. I have been sitting here reading through your blog and some things are just so funny. I hope to be keep in touch. Best wishes on the new addition to the Company.
What a great announcement! And I'm so excited we'll have our daughters around the same time!
Very fun announcement! You are really creative -- Congrats again on your little girl!!
I love it! What a great way to make your announcement. I bet you guys can hardly wait until October!
That's SO cool! How'd you do it?
Congratulations again, Natalia...October is coming up so fast!
I just saw your comment on my blog about your Josiah and his birth accident. I am so sorry and you are so right - being close isn't always the answer. Looking back on it, I was induced and if I hadn't been, maybe the prolapse wouldn't have happened.
Congratulations on your new 'edition'. I hope and pray that everything goes smoothly for you.
By the way, Happy Birthday! Where are you? Haven't seen you around for awhile. Is everything ok?
What a cute idea!
Umm, surely there must be an update by now ;-)
Tania
Post a Comment