Friday, January 23, 2009

Picture Day.....

No, Tania, it looks like you don't have to wait another 6 months. Thanks for caring!

Today is photo day. Here's our new baby's story....

You can't see me in this picture but I'm here....
Photobucket

Here I am just arrived after a tough journey, wondering what's going on!
Photobucket

When I first met Micah...
with Micah

When I first met Eli...
with Eli


I met everyone else too, but Mum has too many photos to show you. I told her she'd have to skip one or two. She didn't like it but she knows I'm right.

Here I am at 4 days old
Day 5

I have had a lot of trouble with nursing. For a while Mum had to give me her milk in a little tube to give me some practice. This picture is one of her favourites. I was 12 days old. I got a lot of my milk by bottle, but Mum has been doing the strong-arm tactics to get me feeding right. Today I didn't even take one bottle!
Day 13


Here I am asleep in my special cradle, in my soft blanket from our friend Donna, and wearing my cosy outfit from my Nana and Granddad in England. My mum believes comfy beds help babies sleep better, and I think she's right.
Photobucket

Here I am at 6 weeks old. I'm lying on a very special quilt that my great-great-aunt handmade and gave to my grandma for my mummy when she was born! Does that make it very old?
6 wks,heirloom quilt

I try to help my ONLY sister, Charis, with her homework but it's so complicated it always puts me to sleep before I can say anything profound.
Charis does homework as Anya sleeps

Mum and Charis love dressing me in pretty little girl clothes.
Photobucket

I love sleeping in Mummy's arms...
Photobucket

Wait....is that a dimple?
Photobucket

Dimples or not, my family loves my smiles!
Photobucket

And, just as a goodbye for now.....
Photobucket

8 comments:

Kori said...

Oh Natalia she is gorgeous. As I knew she would be And that hair. My goodness at that hair.

Just darling absolutely a little darling.

Ramona said...

Hey there, Natalia...

How are you? Your baby is SO beautiful! HOw many do you have now?

Thanks for stopping by my blog!
Ramona

Unknown said...

Thanks for the updates. Keep them coming.

Stefani

Tania @ Larger Family Life said...

So does this mean I get to bug you if you don't update regularly?!

Anja is absolutely beautiful! Such a lovely smile too! I think you should bring her over to England to see me, oops, I mean her grandparents *cough* so that I, I mean they, can have a cuddle. With Anya. (Though you can have one too if you really want!).

Tania
x

Natalia said...

Thanks for writing, everyone! I would love to come over to England and the grandparents via wherever you are. Sigh...

Tania @ Larger Family Life said...

Maybe one day? Unless dh decides he's finally had enough of it here (he's currently trying to convince me to move to Australia!) and we move over to be your neighbours!

Tania
x

Melissa E. said...

I don't mind a bit if you link to our job system post! I will take it as a compliment! I do love our system. We've had some sickies in our family lately and it is easy to tell the others, "please choose one extra job today to help our family while______ is sick". It is so much easier than shuffling a rigid chart. I love easy!!

My name links to a different blog here because our adoption blog is in my husband's name. But you found me at Lovedalready.com

I enjoyed the pics of your little darling, by the way. Congratulations! (a few months late!)

Melissa from lovedalready.com

sarah said...

What a very, very beautiful baby! My sister-in-law has the name Anja (although she changed it to that from Chantelle, lol!)