
I love it; it's something you can keep around all the time (the recipe card is now in my main cookbook) and everytime you pull it out, you see her and think of her.
Eli was bugging me for several days to make "Hannah's muffins" and though we didn't have everything the recipe called for, that's not often stopped me before so we pulled out our supplies and he went for it.
One of the supplies I pulled out was the camera.
They were just delicious. We had to make a few changes. We didn't have bran, and I usually bake with whole wheat anyway, so I subsituted whole wheat flour for the flour and bran. Had to fiddle a bit with amounts of liquid after that. We also didn't have four extra-ripe bananas (we doubled the recipe) so we substituted some whole cranberry sauce from a can left in the pantry. (I'd tried this before and it was delicious.) We also simplified the method by putting everything in one bowl.
It was a great success!
Thank you, Hannah and Wendy!

No comments:
Post a Comment