Here is Micah discovering the pantry. Just thought these were so cute I couldn't resist sharing them. You can see the bulk buying needs of a (Mennonite)-- I mean medium-sized family.
Click on each photo for a bigger version.
Update on Micah's heart stuff: I called the doctor for more information and --surprise, surprise!-- he didn't call back. However, the people making appointments for the travelling cardio team from BC Children's Hospital called and made Micah an appointment for March 8. It was so soon I didn't bother following up on the doctor. So I will update after that appointment.
Here is Charis painting a really great picture of a horse!
Lukas discovered his pet mouse dead two mornings ago. Poor sad boy, mom and Charis helped him with the little casket.

1 comment:
Great blog, Natalia, thanks for sharing! I'd love to add you to my list, unless you'd rather remain private.
Your little guy is SO big now! Wow, I had to double-check to see if it was him.
Also, SCARY about that crash in your pool house!!
Hope all is well,
Kristin
Post a Comment