Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Falling snowballs, and cuties




Just wanted to share a couple more pictures we took yesterday, of these three cuties! The snow came down in the hugest flakes we'd ever seen, about two to three inches across! Charis said they were like falling snowballs --caused, of course, by the mild temperatures, which also meant that most of the snow melted quickly.

Edited to add that Jesse said that the snowflakes were actually as big around as his fist - which would make them 5 inches across, but about an inch thick. I wasn't up early enough to see those, but took some video of later, smaller ones, for posterity!

5 comments:

Melanie said...

Cute! Don't you love watching it snow when it comes down in those HUGE flakes? :)

Natalia said...

I got some video a little later when the flakes were a bit smaller, a mere inch or so - just in case the climate changes and we never get snow again! LOL
Wanted to say thanks so much for all your comments - but I don't know if you check back for me to reply!

Melanie said...

Yep, I checked back! :)

Jenni said...

Hey Natalia, I didn't know you kept a blog! I got here via Melanie...

cute, cute, CUTE pictures, but no big surprises there, considering what you have to work with...

Jenni said...

Oops...that's me...fruitfulvine...posting above in case you wondered! The link on my name takes you to a totally defunct blog I never write in. If you want to visit my "real" blog, it's here:

http://beautifulheritage.wordpress.com/