My computer has been offline for more than four weeks, and before that it was very spotty. I knew if would take at LEAST a whole morning on the phone, and I didn't have that while Graham was away for two weeks and working a lot the next. Finally r Graham so kindly spent about four hours on it and finally spoke to just the right person, a very helpful gentleman in India who gave us some strange and obscure password, we finally got the computer to communicate with the router! Wheeeeeee!
So over the next while I will try to update a little at a time.
Pictures may not be in the mix as that is another problem that has not yet been solved.
So the easiest person to start on, without photos, is myself! I prefer not to share pics of myself anyway. So.....recently we got a YMCA/YWCA family membership and I began regular lap-swimming. I had begun a walking routine earlier in the year but due to my foot defects I ended up basically crippled for a week and with long-term injury that still affects me daily. So when we figured out swimming, I was, well, hooked!
I recently had about 2 weeks of temporary 'single-parenting,' which is something I thank God I seldom have to undertake! Graham was in Romania, the UK, and Kansas. However, we managed!
Shockingly, I can't think of anything else of a general interest to share! Really, my life isn't that boring but my mind has gone blank!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Welcome back!
an update... yipee!!! A picture of you wouldn't hurt... you are very beautiful. The kids enjoying the summer?
Thanks, Kristin! Stefani, there's a pic on my profile, it's the only one I will share at the moment! ;) The kids are loving the summer, going swimming almost every day. It is way too hot for comfort, though.
Glad you're back, Natalia! BTW, I pm'd you a few days ago at LOK.
Post a Comment